Out Of Stock
Rs. : 60
Timings 11 am - 6.30 pm (Mon-Sat)
In case you are not able to reach us on our customer care number, pls write to us at
Chicken Bones for Broth or Soup or Soup Stock. Contains 75% bones
To Make Chicken Broth:
1. Rinse the bones in cold water.
2. Heat a heay stock pot with a little olive oil and brown till golden, to give your stock a rich colour and flavour.
3. Add 1 chopped onion, 2 sticks celery and one carrot, plus a pinch of peppercorns and 2-3 bay leaves.
4. Cover the bones with 2 litres water and bring to a simmer. Leave the lid on, but slightly open.
5. Simmer slowly for 2 hours, skimming any froth off the surface.
6. Strain the broth and use as required.
Makes approx 1 litre of broth. Stores in the fridge for 1-2 days, or frozen for up to 2 months.